Pages

29 July 2017

Musical diary

I wanted to use this blog post to make a note of the top 10 songs that I have been listening to during these past two and a half years whilst living in Tel Aviv.  The songs themselves have no association with Tel Aviv except for one song. 


Bach - Cello Suite No.1 in G Major BWV1007 - Mov. 1-3/6



Chordettes - Lollipop
This song reminds me of our estate agent, Orna.  This soundtrack is her mobile phone ring tune and when we were house hunting with Orna in Tel Aviv her phone would ring and so through her I was introduced to the Chordettes.



עוזי חיטמן בארץ הזאתUzi Hitman    



Cold Play - Beautiful World 



 Chopin-Etude no. 3 in E major, Op. 10 no. 3, "Tristesse



Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Frankie Valli and The 4 Seasons




Handel - Largo (from 'Xerxes') Opera



Cezary Skubiszewski - Red Dog The Search



 Emma Kirkby - Nulla in Mundo Pax Sincera



Men At Work - Down Under
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...