According to the informative, historical plaque in Hebrew, English and Arabic this building was built in 1935, and was originally used as a bank. It was designed by Alexander Friedman in the international style. Apparently, the pertinent characteristics of this style are, simple straight lines, free from any decoration and ornamentation, ribbon windows, wooden roller blinds and the use of smooth white plaster. This building was renovated in 2015 by Arcod Architects. It is now a boutique hotel called Lily & Bloom.