Pages

7 February 2013

A storm is brewing - Une tempête se prépare

 


 
A political storm is brewing in Tunisia but you will not find any personal opinions from me on this subject on this blog.  I think when something important happens we all turn to various media sources to get the very latest breaking news.  I feel it is not my place to be reporting on what is happening here as I am not a reporter, I am a blogger - there is a difference.  I have chosen to write about subjects which are non-political in other words not related to politics and also non-religious, not related to religion. 
 
Please feel free to stay a while and browse around my blog.  Here you will find a myriad of articles which are informatory, educational and interesting which extols the commendable qualities of Tunisia alongside other articles which are of a general interest. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...