Pages

15 December 2011

My last post for 2011




This will be my last blog post for this year as I prepare to go on holiday. I hope to return to blogging towards the end of January 2012.  I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who reads  brightly coloured sunflowers on a regular basis. I am truly amazed, astounded and humbled by the support you have shown.

A blog which I started in June 2010 initially with the sole aim of extolling Tunisia, this hidden gem of a country in North Africa has now morphed into an on-line diary-cum-journal where I am able to write about anything and everything which interests me.  My blog has grown in leaps and bounds and has brought me so much enjoyment and pride and has been so rewarding.  My heartfelt thanks again and I hope you will continue to visit my blog and find something of interest to read here at brightly coloured sunflowers.  I wish those of you who celebrate Christmas a Merry Christmas and many good wishes for a new year of peace, health, happiness and prosperity.

I leave you with a selection of photographs which I took yesterday following a visit to the Medina in Tunis, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. 






















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...