Pages

17 December 2010

My last blog post for 2010 ...

This will be my last blog post for this year as I prepare to go on holiday.  I would like to thank all loyal,  regular readers of this blog for taking the time to read about my life as an expatriate living in this beautiful country.  I will continue with my blog posts next year and will aim to start blogging again towards the end of January 2011.  In the meantime, I will leave you with some more beautiful images of Tunisian doors.  I wish those of you who celebrate Christmas a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

 Figure 1:  An ornately decorated wooden door of a public library photographed in the Medina in Tunis.


 Figure 2:  The door of a private house in Sidi Bou Said.


  Figure 3:  The door of a private house in Sidi Bou Said.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...