Pages

7 October 2010

Is there anybody out there? Yes, there is ...

Writing a blog can be an uncertain endeavour ... here I am writing in my study in Tunis, Tunisia, North Africa and I don't really know who is reading this blog.  I have one official follower and the total page views counter on my blog is now showing 1000, which is very heartening.  The flag counter widget which I recently placed on the blog is showing me that I have had visitors to this blog from Australia, USA, Tunisia, Malaysia, India, Canada, UK, Russia and Turkey.  My very warm thanks to all of you who have visited this blog.  I hope you will continue to come and visit. 

Figure 1: Wooden Tunisian puppets


Figure 2: Carthage ruins at Brysa hill


Figure 3:  UNESCO World Heritage sign in Carthage.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...